• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Queensland Reds 2024

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Great article in the Brisbane Times talking to Wright about his injury struggles:

Really impressive attitude from him. Looks set to return to full training in November, here's hoping he can put together an uninterrupted season next year.

scrans21

Chris McKivat (8)
Great article in the Brisbane Times talking to Wright about his injury struggles:

Really impressive attitude from him. Looks set to return to full training in November, here's hoping he can put together an uninterrupted season next year.
Hopefully the fact that we have some more ball carriers in our tight 5 will mean that our backrow can play to their strengths again next year (playing a bit looser, targeting the fringes and support play).

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Yeah it was noticeable when Peni Ravai was at his ball running best how it let the other players play a bit wider.

liquor box

Peter Sullivan (51)

It amazes me how non reds fans miss his class, if he didn't get injured he should have been in good shape to play 6 for the Wallabies. He was exceptional, is a leader and I think was also a pretty consistent line out winner.

At least he is a hard worker, he will get back in gold eventually and hopefully retain it for a long time

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
It amazes me how non reds fans miss his class, if he didn't get injured he should have been in good shape to play 6 for the Wallabies. He was exceptional, is a leader and I think was also a pretty consistent line out winner.

At least he is a hard worker, he will get back in gold eventually and hopefully retain it for a long time
Pretty sure most people had him in the conversation for Wallaby 6 back when Rennie first started.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Have Reds Membership prices for 2024 been released, or remember what they were this year? I know they’ve announced the B&I Lions ballet incentive but haven‘t seen a price.

Considering getting a stadium membership that i can then split between some A-League/NRL supporters in the family, or simply just a reds membership for 2024. Stadium membership starts at $1700, so when you add Broncos, Dolphins, Reds and Roar games in, it’s reasonable value if you know people who watch them all.

the B&I carrot is a big incentive though

IMG_0811.png

Last edited:

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
Have Reds Membership prices for 2024 been released, or remember what they were this year? I know they’ve announced the B&I Lions ballet incentive but haven‘t seen a price.

Considering getting a stadium membership that i can then split between some A-League/NRL supporters in the family, or simply just a reds membership for 2024. Stadium membership starts at $1700, so when you add Broncos, Dolphins, Reds and Roar games in, it’s reasonable value if you know people who watch them all.

the B&I carrot is a big incentive though

View attachment 17379
An adult Gold membership this year was $225, Silver was $175 - prices were lower this year due to only having 5 games at Suncorp

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
I don’t think any Roar games at Suncorp anymore @Adam84 - new draw has all games at Perry Park and Ballymore.

And I understand the Dolphins are supposed to be moving another 2-3 games away from Suncorp next year. They’ve brought in some big crowds though so whether that happens or not we probably won’t know for another 6 months.

I am looking at doing the same thing as you, but it’s looking likely it’s mainly a split between Broncos fans and Reds.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)

He's my idea of a very good option for the Wallaby No 7 spot.

Slayer!

Allen Oxlade (6)
I don’t think any Roar games at Suncorp anymore @Adam84 - new draw has all games at Perry Park and Ballymore.

And I understand the Dolphins are supposed to be moving another 2-3 games away from Suncorp next year. They’ve brought in some big crowds though so whether that happens or not we probably won’t know for another 6 months.

I am looking at doing the same thing as you, but it’s looking likely it’s mainly a split between Broncos fans and Reds.
Looks like 11 Roar men's games at Suncorp and one at Ballymore. Four women';s games at the spiritual home (etc, TM) and the rest at Perry Park.