• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

R11: Waratahs vs Sharks @ Western Sydney Stadium - Saturday 27 April 2019

Froggy

John Solomon (38)
BH, I disagree on the Meakes try. It was a loose ball, to try to retrieve it was the right decision, it was really a lucky try imo.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
BH, I disagree on the Meakes try. It was a loose ball, to try to retrieve it was the right decision, it was really a lucky try imo.

No doubt at all he should have tried to retrieve it.

It was not doing it successfully that was the problem. I don't think it was a particularly difficult ball for Newsome to clean up.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Don't think I've seen a half back with less feel for the game than the Sharks' No 9 in this game. He has been atrocious.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Ive never felt the distinct lack of interest in rugby so keenly as i have tonight. No one here.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Crowd usual tahs size for this year - probably somewhere between 10k and 12k.

First time in years gone to a tahs game as yes recent years with super rugby expansion problems, cutting the force, performance issues at super rugby and wallabies level alienated lot of fans like me - going to take lot of hard work as much off the field as on the field to win fans back. Super rugby damaged brand that needs major revamp

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Jesus there is nothing in that, Du Toit should go for his SCUBA license, he's so good at diving.

Edit: on replay, worse than I thought. YC tough for Du Toit, maybe it was for his acting.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Strange one, if he doesn't elbow him then the jersey pulling is unsighted and nothing is done about it. Hard to see Berry had any other choice to be fair.