• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RC - Wallabies vs Springboks, Gold Coast Sunday 12 September 8:05 PM

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Justice prevails.

FFS so that's what it's like supporting the Wallabies...

200w.gif

Congratulations, South Africa. You turned up intent on playing no rugby whatsoever. Mission accomplished! Fuck you and fuck your rolling maul.
Bumbreeze of world rugby.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
That hodge kick wtf? In fairness though it was an almost exact replica strategically of the Banks one at the end of Bled 2. Still can’t get my head around either of them, Hodge miscued his though

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
Wasn’t sure about his selection as he hadn’t played anything near this level for years, but his presence and control was top notch.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I owe a huge apology to Rennie & Cooper. Genuinely was pulling my hair out at his call. Turns out Rennie knows more than I do. What a journey from Quade.

I wouldn't think that necessary. Our view of Quade was really out of date. Rennie has seen it first hand.

I'm seriously chuffed that Rennie has the virtue of his convictions and has been smart enough to see it. Plenty would not have.