• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rd 1 SRA 2021 Queensland Reds v NSFW Waratahs

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
That was a big defensive passage from the Reds, went from 5m defensive scrum to now having possession in Tahs half

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Silly to complain wanting FTA then complain about ads.

Sorry Dru - I did not mean it that way....I am actually glad for being on FTA as gets others who would not pay for Stan to watch.
I more meant for those of us more traditional rugby fans who have the subscription as to why not watch where free of ads. I more clumsily meant I got my brain going to realise I can get to watch this ad free for the FTA game as stan sport sub covers both FTA and Non FTA games.

Reactions: dru

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Sorry Dru - I did not mean it that way..I am actually glad for being on FTA as gets others who would not pay for Stan to watch.
I more meant for those of us more traditional rugby fans who have the subscription as to why not watch where free of ads. I more clumsily meant I got my brain going to realise I can get to watch this ad free for the FTA game as stan sport sub covers both FTA and Non FTA games.
Surely we’ve all gotta switch on fta at the same time as watching on Stan. Pump those numbers