• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rd 1 SRA 2021 Queensland Reds v NSFW Waratahs

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Sorry Dru - I did not mean it that way..I am actually glad for being on FTA as gets others who would not pay for Stan to watch.
I more meant for those of us more traditional rugby fans who have the subscription as to why not watch where free of ads. I more clumsily meant I got my brain going to realise I can get to watch this ad free for the FTA game as stan sport sub covers both FTA and Non FTA games.

Yeah sorry, didn't mean to be bitchy. I have Stan, but I'm travelling in Sydney watching Gem. Think it's good and ads haven't interrupted much.

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
My immediate reaction was yellow card. I thought red card was harsh. Be interesting to see how "20 minute red card" impacts games throughout the season.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I mean technically that is a red card.

But at least the new trial law allows him to be replaced after 20mins which is a relief, as a reds fan I don’t want to see the game ruined by a RC

OH! Had forgotten. Not the disaster it could be then.

Kenny Powers

Ron Walden (29)
Can someone please give me the name of any league player that has come across to rugby union and left union a better sport? Waratahs please look to players who support and love union. We don’t need ex league players and drug users/ dealers in rugby.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Surprised there is any conjecture. Looked a straight forward Red to me (and no, I wasn’t getting a beer again).

But glad the can replace him.
Yeah I really don’t think their is any debate in that tackle, Paisami walked out of it fine but that’s not the point

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Yeah I really don’t think their is any debate in that tackle, Paisami walked out of it fine but that’s not the point

I actually dont know what the rules are anymore (who does?), but it used to depend on where you land right? So, he landed on his arse and it still being red is just, ugh.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Wessels comments on a few of the players in the newspaper the other day focused a lot on footwork in contact. Tonight is showing me why Wilson is preferred 8 over Naisarani.