• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rd 8: Reds v Stormers Friday 5th April

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Based on 20mins of rugby, or have you tracked him more throughout his career to this point?

Is this assinine question for me? I'm commenting on this game. Like him a lot across his career. Tonight so far, solid.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I'm liking Liam Wrights hooking ability though.

Line out is good (love that we have 4 capable jumpers and a hooker who can throw even if he isn't hooking), Scrum solid, not dominant, kicking game fair. Defense is better than solid.

Game is something of a stalemate at the moment.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Well half time and the Stormers twice denied on the line, but 2 tries up would not reflect the game. nil all is about right.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
YC to the Stormers Captain might make the difference on return from the break.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
This is so bad to watch.
This is not Rugby after watching Canes v Highlanders

Oh come on. For the purist pig fan perhaps, not at all scintilating, but some serious rugby happening. Arm wrestle by matched opponents.

Reactions: TSR

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Dru i'm a purist but this is testing my ability to extract the purity in the contest. Both sides look pedestrian, unimaginative and short on skills. Im backing the reds to sneak in at the end, 79 th minute penalty.