• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebel Army vs GAGR - Sydney Touch Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Some of the Army guys (correction):
21774817756035514571280.jpg
(http://img860.imageshack.us/i/21774817756035514571280.jpg/)
Left to right: Trav, Gav, Paul, Morne, Stuart

Looks like Paul's picked up on your effort to sneak one out there Trav

T

Travi34

Who started for which teams? who rocked up when? details please! I can't/refuse to remember anything after the coin toss. and who was taking photos for the GAGR-Tahs? can you send me a link to a flickr page or something?

A

Army_Gav

Who started for which teams? who rocked up when? details please! I can't/refuse to remember anything after the coin toss. and who was taking photos for the GAGR-Tahs? can you send me a link to a flickr page or something?
Pretty sure these were 5/6 of the starting line up: Morne, Nev, Stu, Trav, Gav

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
What took you so long? Or you like it long and slow :D

Had to stay up all night friday for a science experiment, played basketball on saturday, played touch & scored the winning try and went to the Tahs game & Waited outside the sheds till about 11:30.

Pretty decent effort I rekkon ;)

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
#1 tah prolly would have scored that final try three phases earlier... cept for my lack of a 25 meter pass... after much screaming for it the ball went his way and he scooted over in the corner !

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
whoever was taking photos could we please have some up or email me some, NSWRU would very much like to use some. credit will be given to you.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)

What I remember other than myself :) scarfie, jay-c, Gooch, rugbysmarts

Status
Not open for further replies.