• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
that is very good. leaves us a solid back row of fainga, jones and higgers with Reid and saffy on the bench. i'd say fugilaster will be the loser on that signing.

D

daz

Extremely pleased with that signing. I can see Colby really growing a level up in confidence with a full-time starting role.

Now we just need Ant to slide into the #12 jumper :)

I suppose if it had to be a package deal I'd take Saia as well, even though he is a penalty magnet. At least I am used to our hookers infringing or turning ball over regularly.

kronic

John Solomon (38)
Swap one player for another with a history of off field issues? Albeit not to the extent of Beale.

Sure he is a raised VIC, but...

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
he would be a great signing for us. but we would need to let beale go (and hope JOC (James O'Connor) stays).
that is fine with me.
on a side, whilst i think digby is a great winger, i also think he is a bit overrated (often referred to as the best winger in australia and one of the best in the world). he has no kicking game and is generally not great under the high ball (i know he took a good one on the weekend).
but...i'd love to sign him.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Imagine the backline

9: Burgess
10: JOC (James O'Connor)
11: Digby
12: ????? Sign someone with a good passing and kicking game (Lilo)
13: Inman
14: Vuna
15: Woodward

A lot of hard running backs smashing it up.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Signed till 2015 if i remember rightly

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2
Cheers. Good work by the Brumbies locking him in, he's definitely a good enough player to be starting - just not sure how many opportunities he'll get behind To'omua, Lilo, McCabe and Mogg. Would have been nice to have him at the Rebels, we could always try developing a player though I suppose.

James Buchanan

Trevor Allan (34)
Cheers. Good work by the Brumbies locking him in, he's definitely a good enough player to be starting - just not sure how many opportunities he'll get behind To'omua, Lilo, McCabe and Mogg. Would have been nice to have him at the Rebels, we could always try developing a player though I suppose.

You mean outside the forward pack? Crazy talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.