• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Geez you Rebels supporters are hard to please.

You jizz yourselves when Scott 'Where else would he actually go anyway" Fugistalla re-signs but the prospect of signing 2 Wallabies, one of which fills a massive hole in your roster whilst the other one only 2 years ago was last in our backline on talent but first on his importance to it and our success, and who offer a lot off the field is a massive let down.

Seriously. Did you ever hear of BOD and POC signing with Connacht?

Riiiight. Who actually did this?

Picking up a couple of community organisers who are decent rugby players would be fine, but it just isn't a big enough deal to want to be announcing it on tv.

T

Train Without a Station

Decent rugby players? With Harris already coming that would double your number of Wallabies.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Riiiight. Who actually did this?

Picking up a couple of community organisers who are decent rugby players would be fine, but it just isn't a big enough deal to want to be announcing it on tv.

I might have come close. Big fan of the Fug.

Realistically, I don't expect huge show stopping names tonight. While it's always preferable to have world-beaters in your team, it's also important to have guys that are rock-fucking-solid, experienced and professional.

Fainga'a twins don't set my pulse racing, but if true I'd welcome them with open arms.

T

Train Without a Station

If you cannot admit they've both played some great Super Rugby and games for the Wallabies you are ludicrously biased.

Anthony the "shit one" was the lynchpin of our defence. We actually became a sieve the one game he missed against the Hurricanes in 2011.

He was able to shut down every top rated midfield pairing in the competition, whilst still contribute to what then was the most exciting backline in Super Rugby, something you could always consider a negative of the courageous McCabe.

If he's over the hill at 27 I'll eat Melbourne Terrace's hat that's still in tact after the Melbourne test.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
I actually think that TWATS point about Ant being a defensive general is relevant.

In the Tahs game this season, our defense was horrifically organised, holes everywhere, no line, no communication. How much of that was the Tahs, how much was it missing our defensive line organizer in Ellison?

Might have been TTs wake up call as to: we need one of those next year as well.

D

daz

15. Crawford
14. English
13. Ant Fainga'a
12. Harris
11. Shipperly/Kingston
10. Hegarty
9. Burgess

1. Smith
2. Saia Fainga'a
3. Weeks
4. Neville
5. Jones
6. McMahon
7. Colby Fainga'a
8. Higgers (c)

16. Leafa/Sexton
17. Ah-Nau
18. PAE
19. ???????
20. Fuglistaller/Timani
21. Stirzacker
22. *
23. *

* Assorted Backs

Consider this a first and final warning, H35.

The next person who posts a prospective Rebels team without Inman in the list will be perma-banned from the forums!

;)

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Consider this a first and final warning, H35.

The next person who posts a prospective Rebels team without Inman in the list will be perma-banned from the forums!

;)

obi-wan-strike-me-down.jpg

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
Heard a rumour about Berrick Barnes coming home. Maybe Karmichael Hunt he was rumoured to have drawn attention from the Rebels

The Rebels have mentioned on their Facebook page a couple of times that they won't be signing BB.

Since we do need a lock and a hooker and, because the "Big Announcement" is going to be on Rugby HQ, I'm guessing it's John Eales and Phil Kearns!

Status
Not open for further replies.