• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Thats great, but more importantly why hadn’t you already re joined ?
We have both re-joined and both received a call from Coleman (at the same time, how talented is he!). It wasn’t to get us to join so much as letting the members be the first to know.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Coleman has officially signed. Just got a call from Rebels with a prerecorded msg from him to members.

They really stepped up their marketing and engagement game so far.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Coleman has officially signed. Just got a call from Rebels with a prerecorded msg from him to members.

They really stepped up their marketing and engagement game so far.

That’ll teach me for not reading the thread. Way to slow

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
I didn't get the VM because I had my old phone number registered on the Salesforce portal. Dammit!

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
Here's something interesting - I had a missed call from a number I didn't recognise and they didn't leave a message. I googled the number, it's listed as Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club.

D

daz

Walking out from the gym, phone rang whilst juggling bags and crossing St Kilda Road. Very nearly got run over by a tram as I listened to one of THE great phone calls. People tooting me to pay attention and I’m like, but it’s ADAM COLEMAN, you AFL bastards! :)

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
Here's something interesting - I had a missed call from a number I didn't recognise and they didn't leave a message. I googled the number, it's listed as Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club.

Mr Wobbly I am also a Storm member and when I saw the number on my phone I thought the Storm are calling me.

D

daz

Well lads, looks like our squad is about finalised. And what a squad it is.

Once the Wallaby Rebels return and the full squad hits pre-season, I think I may allow myself a few training session attendances to start really appreciating what 2018 may bring.

With this squad, expectations are going to be at Uber-levels. And rightly so.

May as well get on board for one hell next of a ride,

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I've been using variations of this pun for ages. In fact my biggest* disappointment with the Super Rugby restructure next year is that I can no longer use the variation relating to Force Kings games , most notably the game day hashtag #FORsKIN *note to Force fans, this is not really my biggest disappointment with the Super Rugby restructure.

This thread needs a circumcision. Now, if only someone knew how to do that.........

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
The Tahs went from 9th in 2013 to Champions in 2014, a decent jump. From 18th placed wooden-spooners to Champions, though? Well, let’s just see how we go.

James Pettifer

Jim Clark (26)
The Tahs went from 9th in 2013 to Champions in 2014, a decent jump. From 18th placed wooden-spooners to Champions, though? Well, let’s just see how we go.

$81 at unibet. At odds of $81, they are assuming the Rebels will suck as bad as this year so they haven't been paying any attention to the signings.

What you really want though is a cash out option where once they start winning, the odds drop and you get your money back. I suspect that the Rebels should be around 20 to win. You could easily triple your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.