• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2021

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Also says fullback George Worth has signed with us from England, 24 years old and played 62 times for Leicester Tigers.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
You want to go 2-1 after to opening weeks ultimately we would want to be 1-1 in the opening 2 weeks and would expect to beat the force

I like your confidence!

I am in no way confident the Force would beat the Rebels but there wasn't much between the two sides last season are arguably:
- The Force squad is now stronger/has more depth.
- Between injuries and departures, the Rebels squad is weaker/has less depth.
- It is a home game for the Force where last season's games were at neutral venues.

On the other hand, the Force are supremely talented at throwing away games we should win. Could go either way.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
I like your confidence!

I am in no way confident the Force would beat the Rebels but there wasn't much between the two sides last season are arguably:
- It is a home game for the Force where last season's games were at neutral venues.

On the other hand, the Force are supremely talented at throwing away games we should win. Could go either way.
I’m expecting the Rebels and Force to share a home win each.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Damn that's a big injury ward.
Front row is being battered.

Uelese, Van Nek, Gibbon, Orr. Also Naisarani, DHP, Skelton, Magnay, Tuqiri.
Also makes a few people look silly from comments last week of Rebels guys going down.

The positive news is that Sordoni, Callas and Hanson should be onboard.

Uelese can’t cop a break (pardon the pun)

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
I'd be happy to share a home win each.

Yes, poor Uelese- Why is it that often the most talented ones are the most injury prone?

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
additionally we signed Vudogo and Tonomaipea as outside backs and Holland, so why did they pick Illi in the XV and Lomani as the third back replacement ?

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
Damn that's a big injury ward.
Front row is being battered.

Uelese, Van Nek, Gibbon, Orr. Also Naisarani, DHP, Skelton, Magnay, Tuqiri.
Still it’s a must win game this week. I think the club has mismanaged players Naisarani being one as he had his surgery very late in the pre season. Get that stuff done ASAP

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
I like your confidence!

Have to be ambitious, no disrespect meant to your side at all

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
8726F35E-D478-4794-8A79-E1A2DF15AFDA.jpeg
7839C770-00FA-4480-BAB4-3A6C0E53FC1B.jpeg

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
What’s happened with Wilkin. Not listed as playing but Kemeny is named twice

Wilkin is out Inj, shoulder injury he got in the 1st half last week. In that pic its last weeks bench

16 Craig
17 Aedo Kailea
18 Sordoni
19 Cummins
20 Leota
21 TBC
22 Lomani
23 Viahu

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
There's been a bit of talk from Wessels about he's been learning so much and really didn't know much a few years ago when he started at the Rebels and what a journey it's been. Very cute but I don't want my team to spend 5 years so a coach can improve himself and it ticked me off a bit. Buuuuuut these two last weeks, I've been much more impressed with Wessels. He's got his worst roster since he started yet they look better drilled than the past. Me thinks he is improving as a coach. Though we are still 0 & 2 so can't praise too much without a win.

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
There's been a bit of talk from Wessels about he's been learning so much and really didn't know much a few years ago when he started at the Rebels and what a journey it's been. Very cute but I don't want my team to spend 5 years so a coach can improve himself and it ticked me off a bit. Buuuuuut these two last weeks, I've been much more impressed with Wessels. He's got his worst roster since he started yet they look better drilled than the past. Me thinks he is improving as a coach. Though we are still 0 & 2 so can't praise too much without a win.
Every coach learns on the job