• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels v Reds 25/03 @ AAMI

Rebel man

Peter Johnson (47)
The United Nations Rebels
The Mack Hanson comparison is weak.

What is a club in an expansion market going to say when a world class player wants to return for family reasons on a third of the money they were on overseas and play for their home city?

When that club is actively trying to promote the fact that you can grow up here and make a career in rugby by coming through the Vic club system.

No we don’t want you

Spamnoodle

Sydney Middleton (9)
The Mack Hanson comparison is weak.

What is a club in an expansion market going to say when a world class player wants to return for family reasons on a third of the money they were on overseas and play for their home city?

When that club is actively trying to promote the fact that you can grow up here and make a career in rugby by coming through the Vic club system.

No we don’t want you
I was joking, I'm happy seeing the Rebels fill their roster with anyone other than Reds players.

Last edited:

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I was joking, I'm happy seeing the Rebels fill their roster with anyone other than Reds players.
I know you joking, but I personally am happy with any team filling their rosters with players from anywhere in world, doesn't lessen the teams credentials at all.