• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels v Reds 25/03 @ AAMI

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
Real Reds fans don't have a second team. They Hate everyone else.

I agree Sully. Real fans shouldn’t have second teams.

I don’t care in this particular instance - I’m a Queensland fan & the rebels have a lot of Queenslanders (who are allowed to play QPR)

I personally don’t get to Suncorp stadium often to watch the reds but I do get to suburban rugby grounds around Brisbane every Saturday during the season.

Spamnoodle

Sydney Middleton (9)
I agree Sully. Real fans shouldn’t have second teams.

I don’t care in this particular instance - I’m a Queensland fan & the rebels have a lot of Queenslanders (who are allowed to play QPR)

I personally don’t get to Suncorp stadium often to watch the reds but I do get to suburban rugby grounds around Brisbane every Saturday during the season.
Ah, The Bulldog Connection.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
So peeps I’m in Melbourne to see my mighty Blue Baggers get the W against the Cats and thought about taking in the Rebels v Reds. Is it a walk up to the ground situation for tickets or should I book ahead?

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Not since they became a Brumbies team :) , who knows, with Eddie we may get some Reds in the team and they will become more palatable. Playing in Brisbane would be a good start too

Absolutely! Reds second team does depend on how many Reds make the team. Under Rennie 1. Reds, 2, gap, 3 WBs. ;)

Wallaby Man

Trevor Allan (34)
Rebels need to win this upfront otherwise no chance.

Reds have a slight advantage in the backrow although not much, think some are a little overrated. But the back lines are in different leagues.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
I don’t think the first week was necessarily a good reflection of either teams potential. Although if Reds can’t adjust their lineout and discipline they’ll struggle.

AFL_Converted

Billy Sheehan (19)
For a nice email from rebels telling me that a temp large screen was being installed on the NW corner of the ground so "everyone would have a clear view of the replays"

Only problem I have is that it's the southern end without a screen so now the northern end has two :-(

Time for a change of ends for me

• Haha
Reactions: dru