• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels vs. Waratahs - 2011R01

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
How can you not lust after this face

1990627.jpg

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Yet more evidence that The Roar and PR are filled with fucking idiots who know nothing about rugby. It's no coincidence that the one year Waugh was injured the Tahs came second last. Phil Waugh bleeds Waratah blue, and any Tahs supporter who says he should move on is a traitor of the highest order, and should be put in stocks outside the SFS at every home game to allow fans to pelt them with eggs and rotten tomatoes.

I'd agree with the sentiment regarding PR but the guys on The Roar (rugby at least) aren't too bad bunch of blokes.

G

GC

Is there going to be a live call thingy on the front page tonight?

This abysmal Canes/ Highlanders match is just pissing me off. Can't wait for the real thing, even if it is only New South Welshmen and Victorians.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Wonder how many weeks Nonu will get off for trying to remove Cowan's head with his right shoulder? He didn't miss. Cowan can't be killed with an axe, so he bounced back.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Yeh, there better be wanging on...
Well, I will have to miss the wanging on...school drinks function on. Enjoy in my absence, if it happens.
I can see why 'Canes fans suffer...they might be even more frustrating to follow than the Tahs.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
Anyone looking to watch the game pm me and I can set them up.

Hope Cipriani gets on early and come on Kurtley Beale

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Got to say I am so pleased to see Weary Dunlop as the symbol for this annual clash. A truly great Australian.

Maybe somebody was reading GAGR last year when this subject was discussed?

S

skullring

Cips good kicking game, average at ball playing? Lachie Mitchell for some reason doesn't seem up to ths level, likewise with Huxley. Gerrard will replace one of the two when fit. Lipman has surprised me

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
I actually hope that it was just the pressure from the big first match, don't want them to get floggings each week, that would be bad for Aussie rugby.

Status
Not open for further replies.