• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Maybe this mystical 'plan' that Graham keeps talking about is the same as the one that took Steven Bradbury to gold? After all, it worked in the semi and then the final for him.
I'm assuming how it will work for us is that first we sit down the bottom of the AUS conference and the 4 teams above us get disqualified (or whatever. It's not important) and we win the conference guaranteeing us third spot overall. Then we simply need the quarter, semi and ultimately grand finalists to get disqualified, and we are home and hosed! 2015 Champions!!!!

Mate, you Not copping to well at the moment. I get it, and Your aloud to dream....
Just remember, there is always next year.

Uh wait...........

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Richard Graham @ Reds
G9mjIJj.gif

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Richard Graham @ Reds
G9mjIJj.gif

gel - you're on the right track.

I've been thinking hard about the appropriate 'next steps' to effect this thread's further, and final, evolution.

I concluded: there's no better option than to commission Dismal Pillock to finish it off with his unique concoction of wild visualisations rendering insanity, dementia and despair, and once done with it, bury it in a time capsule for our offspring who'll in years hence consider that 'Queensland Rugby' is little else than a visit by youngsters from this great State to Rugby School in England to study Latin and European History.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Feel sorry for QC (Quade Cooper) - he seems to be copping plenty of injuries nowadays.

I'm sure Foley feels the same way (about Quadesinjurybwoes)

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Horwill left out of the squad for the SA tour.

Props
Ben Daley
Greg Holmes
Sef faagase
James Slipper (C)
Sam Talakai

Hookers
Saia Fainga’a
James Hanson

Locks
Marco Kotze
Dave McDuling
Tom Murday
Rob Simmons

Loose forwards
Curtis Browning
Liam Gill
Adam Korczyk
Adam Thomson

Scrumhalves
Nick Frisby
Will Genia

Flyhalves
James Tuttle

Centres
Anthony Fainga’a
Chris Feauai-Sautia
Sam Kerevi
Ben Tapuai

Outside backs
Karmichael Hunt
Chris Kuridrani
Campbell Magnay
James O’Connor
Lachie Turner

the sabanator

Ron Walden (29)
RG must have had enough of Horwill this season.

I feel for Quade - it seems like he's been permanently injured since the last WC. Probably the end of his hopes to play 10 for the Wobs this year, which is a shame seeing as he is the best we have.

I'd like to see JOC (James O'Connor) get a shot at 10 but I get the feeling we get another dose of f***ing Frisby at 10.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
D Paia'aua the original supposed 2015 back-up for QC (Quade Cooper) has now disappeared totally, to be replaced as the only travelling 10 by rookie Tuttle from the U20s squad.

The additional concern will be kicking duties - our place kicking success rate before QC (Quade Cooper) returned was very poor. Place kicking typically being particularly important to the winning of games in RSA.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
D Paia'aua

^^^^ I think he is off withe the australian U20s squad or something actually, so he hasn't entirely gone off the radar.

I don't believe he has been handled well at all this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.