• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2023

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Draw for the season. A coupe of games up north. A coupe of arvo games. And a couple of games in the Pacific.

Queensland Reds 2023 Super Rugby Pacific Fixtures

Round 1
Saturday 25 February, 6:45pm AEST
Reds v Hurricanes – Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Townsville

Round 2 (Super Round)
Sunday 5 March, 3:30pm AEST
Force v Reds – AAMI Park, Melbourne

Round 3
Saturday 11 March, 6:45pm AEST
Brumbies v Reds – GIO Stadium, Canberra

Round 4
Sunday 19 March, 3:00pm AEST
Reds v Fijian Drua – Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

Round 5
Saturday 25 March, 6:45pm AEST
Rebels v Reds – AAMI Park, Melbourne

Round 6
Friday 31 March, 6:35pm AEST
Reds v Crusaders – Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

Round 7
Friday 7 April, 7:35pm AEST
Reds v Brumbies – Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

Round 8
Friday 14 April, 5:05pm AEST
Moana Pasifika v Reds – Apia Park, Apia

Round 9
BYE

Round 10
Saturday 29 April, 7:45pm AEST
Reds v Force – Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

Round 11
Saturday 6 May, 7:45pm AEST
Reds v Waratahs – Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Townsville

Round 12
Friday 12 May, 5:05pm AEST
Chiefs v Reds – TBC

Round 13
Friday 19 May, 7:35pm AEST
Reds v Blues – Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

Round 14
Friday 26 May, 5:05pm AEST
Highlanders v Reds – Forsyth Barr Stadium, Dunedin

Round 15
Saturday 3 June, 2:35pm AEST
Fijian Drua v Reds – TBC

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
The warratahs fixture is a bold move taking to Townsville… good on the reds.

2 decades that’s a gaurenteed sellout over at ballymore but attendance is down for the reds. Let’s give north qld a chance to represent the grudge match rivalry vs NSW

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
The warratahs fixture is a bold move taking to Townsville… good on the reds.

2 decades that’s a gaurenteed sellout over at ballymore but attendance is down for the reds. Let’s give north qld a chance to represent the grudge match rivalry vs NSW

The NSW hate is strong up there. I reckon we will see a big red v blue marketing campaign for that one

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
It'll be interesting to see how they price memberships then with 5 games at Suncorp. Pretty much 1 game a month in Brisbane which isn't going to do much for fan engagement.

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
Yeh it wasn’t all that long ago (maybe 2016/17?) that I remember a gauge filling up on the Reds homepage as they tried to get 50k members, I think, can’t remember the exact figures.

You’d have to think we a lack of Reds in the Wallabies on top of a disappointing season, memberships will take a big hit.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
I think there’s a conflict at Suncorp and the Govts threw money at them to take it north.

Ed Sheeran - Songs, Wife & Age - Biography

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
So membership info has just been announced. Prices are down on last year (you'd hope so with fewer games) and no membership packs this year - just a credit ($45 for Silver/Gold/Platinum, $90 for Ruby) for the Reds Store. Can't decide how I feel about that - on one hand, you can put the value towards something you'd actually want/use instead of crap that takes up space; on the other, the credit for everything but Ruby only partially covers most items. Quite smart from a business/costs perspective though.

Edit: just an FYI that they've also moved (or maybe it was last year) to 'opt-out' billing, just in case anyone wants to pull the plug. Unfortunately, I think I will.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
I prefer the credit towards the store. I always thought the hat was a waste of money that I never wore, I’d rather put it towards a supporters polo or jersey
I (usually) love the hats but generally agree - I have so many of the things now I don't really need a new one each year, it'll be nice to have the chance to mix it up each year.

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
I (usually) love the hats but generally agree - I have so many of the things now I don't really need a new one each year, it'll be nice to have the chance to mix it up each year.

Yep this is a good move, I find their training and gym stuff gets the most practical use over a number of years. I'll happily put the credit towards a pair of gym shorts (not necessarily to be used in the gym, but great for weekend sports etc)