• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds Saders.. Pick the Result

Who will win tomorrow!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
Qld fan, favour the Crusaders to win by a smidgen, will be delighted if the Reds get up and proud no matter what - great year from both teams.

When Aus teams aren't involved have been a Cru fan this year as previous and if they win it will be well deserved.

The only thing that will send me home unhappy tomorrow night is learning that I sat in the same seat as some urinating league feral did on Wed.

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I'm a QLD fan but have enormous respect for the Crusaders and honestly can't pick this one. I definitely think the Queenslanders can do it, but so can the Saders obviously. Just too hard to call!

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
I'm a QLD fan but have enormous respect for the Crusaders and honestly can't pick this one. I definitely think the Queenslanders can do it, but so can the Saders obviously. Just too hard to call!

My thoughts exactly. I just cannot pick, but I selected Reds simply because I'll be one sad man if they lose

rugbyskier

Ted Thorn (20)
Hoping the Reds win but thinking the Crusaders will probably get up. Will be cheering the Reds on at Bernti's in Thredbo tomorrow night.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
I really don't know, the Reds were simply fantastic last time against the Crusaders in getting the ball away from contact.

If they can do that again, they should win.

If the Crusaders can make contact more of a battle I think they will just get there.

Coin toss to me

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
I can't vote in this one MR. This is my attitude towards it. "I think the Reds can win but I never expect them to win. This doesn't mean I expect them to loose but I never expect any particular result in a game of rugby".

D

daz

Nice one Ruggo. To sum up, you hope they perhaps might win, but conversely the Saders could potentially maybe also win, which means that from a percentages viewpoint they might possibly have a circumspect chance of each achieving a round about ratio of 50% each way from kick-off to final siren. Perhaps.

;)

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
Major: only very slightly off topic, but by chance I must inquire: will you be erecting anything like this tomorrow night in your place of abode?:

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/fan-builds-stand-in-lounge-super-final-4291643

Ha, nah mate - may ave built onein my uni days though... we had 3 tiered couches at one stage (tv was only 14 inches too!)

I will be either at the China Bear, Lantau Island, Hong Kong or Pickled Pelican, Wyndham Street, Hong Kong... or My couch, home, Hong Kong!

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Reds fan and expect to win, but if the worst happens, loosing to this particular Crusaders team this year will hurt a bit less than it normally would after the year they have had, if that makes sense.

D

daz

All non-Reds/Saders fans who picked the Saders to win, please be advised your names have been submitted to the headmaster for spankings to be dished out.

Listen, there was no privacy agreement locked in to the poll terms and conditions. Therefore, your personal details will be forwarded to a third party.....

;)

whatty

Bob Loudon (25)
Said crusaders would do it in the poll and had decided earlier this week for the first time EVER to back the saders. However after listening to the radio talk back and most of the media that the saders only have to turn up to win, I will now therefore be shouting for the reds and probably against my better moral judgement.

Go the reds, sort of...

Status
Not open for further replies.