• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds Saders.. Pick the Result

Who will win tomorrow!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Said crusaders would do it in the poll and had decided earlier this week for the first time EVER to back the saders. However after listening to the radio talk back and most of the media that the saders only have to turn up to win, I will now therefore be shouting for the reds and probably against my better moral judgement.

Go the reds, sort of...
Go ya Aussie! :lmao:

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Qld fan, favour the Crusaders to win by a smidgen, will be delighted if the Reds get up and proud no matter what - great year from both teams.

When Aus teams aren't involved have been a Cru fan this year as previous and if they win it will be well deserved.

The only thing that will send me home unhappy tomorrow night is learning that I sat in the same seat as some urinating league feral did on Wed.

I saw that video, ewwww, take clean wipes...

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I really don't have a clue. Hope the Reds but I am concerned that the Saders know how to win when it counts.

T

tallboy

I tend to tip with my heart each week, which is why I tip the Force and Parramatta Eels each week, often against my better judgement. Therefore, despite this being the toughest game in history to tip I have gone with the Reds by 6. My biggest reservation is fact that I think to win this one, the Reds have to be right at the top of their game, where as the Crusaders often beat quality opposition and still leave points out there. Last week was a perfect example. The Stormers are a great side, and the Cru weren't at their try scoring best but still just worked the Stormers out of the game. Very few sides with that ability before.

It's no slight on the Reds, they are a fantastic side but the Crusaders know how to win these sort of games, it's in their DNA.

All that aside, strap in people for what is going to be a cracker. GO REDS!

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
96-19 to the good guys and rugby will be the winner on the night :)

I actually thought the Stormers would win last week, even though as a fan you're always hopeful your team can do the business. My support for tue Saders is not like my support for the ABs (where I expect the ABs to win every game, even though I know we won't always win if that makes sense), but Super rugby is far more unpredictable IMO and scoring late tries seem like it's always a possibility.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
I cant see the Reds getting over the 'saders side after all they have been through.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

C

chriscullen

Crusaders fan here but winning or losing isn't important, getting a pass out for a night of rugby and beers with no wife and kids is as good as a win. Hope the games a cracker with lots of tries( and one or two punch ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.