• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Crusaders - Round 6

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Have the refs forgot that players are not allowed to dive on balls at the ruck if it comes out ?

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
Really interesting to hear the red say read the rule book.

The crusaders leave a player at the their 22 when there is a kicking dual. Once the player who receives the ball moves 5/10m ( can't remember if it's 5 or 10) or passes they are onside. Do Aussie sides know this ?
1680253801617.png

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Starting to really enjoy the Reds handling push. Turnovers are inevitable but that's OK if there ready for the counter.

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
Fuck me murphy is a wet blanket. Trying to quicken the game up by a short arm that takes 2min rather than wait another couple of seconds for Tate to put the ball in

The Phoenix

Sydney Middleton (9)
Really interesting to hear the ref say read the rule book.

The crusaders leave a player at the their 22 when there is a kicking duel. Once the player who receives the ball moves 5/10m ( can't remember if it's 5 or 10) or passes they are onside. Do Aussie sides know this ?
But they are advancing before being put onside.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Really interesting to hear the ref say read the rule book.

The crusaders leave a player at the their 22 when there is a kicking duel. Once the player who receives the ball moves 5/10m ( can't remember if it's 5 or 10) or passes they are onside. Do Aussie sides know this ?
Surely not? I swear I learn a rule every game (and then forget two others).

Reactions: dru

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Yeh I'm not sure if it's a new rule this year but it is true. I can't remember if it's run 5m or 10m though. But as soon as they pass the defender is onside

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Talking about the force Reds super W game haha. The ref warned Reds 10000 times for a card and didn't award any. Was a laugh.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Lol yep Derps that always been right, so long as you don't move towards ball you stand still until it's gane 5m and then all good. Funnily enough it's one that stuck in my brain, not sure why.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Talking about the force Reds super W game haha. The ref warned Reds 10000 times for a card and didn't award any. Was a laugh.

Reds W were sublime and easy the better team. Force threatened when needing 2 tries in the last 10 but the Reds comfortably took control back and put it out of doubt.