• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Force (Brisbane) Friday 26 May 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moono75

Ruru and Louwrens at 9 for the Force. Thats a bright future for the Force and Wallabies!

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)
so disappointed that the season is gone.

I thought QC (Quade Cooper) had a decent game, and proved that the biggest issue during the season has been the ability of other players to catch the ball. He put people in gaps in the first half and they caught the ball and the Reds looked good.

I thought Stiles' comments were the same as normal, with the same impotent response, if the halves are not playing to your plan and kicking shit kicks then hook the starters and put on the bench!!! Its not rocket science, if our starters are not doing the job then look at someone else.

Now the season is gone I hope to god that we have a coach who is looking to the future, pick the bench to start, let some young guys have a crack at starting to prove them self. Let us see our future!

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
6 years ago there'd be 20 or 30 Reds fans still posting at midnight here after a home game - at 10:30pm tonight I feel like the last bloke throwing out the empty bottles from a party no one really wanted to attend.

Hey don't you (forget about me) - I'm still here, shit I even decided to torture myself and watch that game!!!!

M

Moono75

I think a lot of people dismiss the Force and think losing to them is a disgrace. Well history has shown to many a great power that a committed resistance with a unified goal can prevail. What we might lack in resources, money, players we more than make up for in character. Bottle that performance tonight and I'd bye in year after year after year. Proud of that performance.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Despite last week, which I put down to accumulated fatigue, I was picking a close Force victory. This Reds team with a rock star pack of non-performers has been (along with the Rebels of course) the major disappointment of the Super season.

But I am absolutely gob-smacked by the selection of Brache over Morahan - totally bewildered doesn't even start to describe it. This selection is totally beyond stupid. Its likely to tip the balance back to the Reds.

Have I got my tipping all wrong and will Barbar surge even further in front of me in the G&GR tipping? Time will tell.

Time to eat some humble pie. Brache had a blinder, I didn't see one dumb error and a lot of spectacular takes. Mea culpa.

M

Moono75

Time to eat some humble pie. Brache had a blinder, I didn't see one dumb error and a lot of spectacular takes. Mea culpa.

I think Michael is organising a Brache jerk circle....I think he called it?

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
What a night

Attachments

• 20170526_213038.jpg
    20170526_213038.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 237
Status
Not open for further replies.