• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Highlanders Friday 30th May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Scarily for the Reds

In the forwards, experienced hooker Saia Fainga’a (calf) and props Jono Owen (back) and Ben Daley (thumb) are unavailable for selection due to injuries received during their last match. Flanker Eddie Quirk was a late withdrawal from consideration after rupturing his ACL at training during the week.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Why isn't Browning at 8, Harris at 10 and Lucas at 15? Might as well throw the dice at this stage of the season.

Those training injuries (four in one week!) are very worrying. Have some given up and aren't concentrating on the training paddock? Not good.

TheBigDog

Nev Cottrell (35)
Stoked for Andrew Ready.

Has been dominating in Premier a rugby lately..hopefully he can keep his throws straight.

My earlier post was a bit too GPS centric haha - I think its great to see all these Premier blokes this weekend - Ready, Faagase, McDuling and Kerevi. About time some of these fellas got a run and hopefully they all get their chance on Friday night.

T

Train Without a Station

Fuck this shit has been depressing. Afraid to even watch this. You reckon Foxtel might be showing some Seinfeld re-runs or something I can watch instead?

Reactions: gel

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Fuck this shit has been depressing. Afraid to even watch this. You reckon Foxtel might be showing some Seinfeld re-runs or something I can watch instead?

My wife and I are still going. The dinner followed by rugby is still OK, but the drive home afterwards has been unbelievably dire this year - so grumpy.

Several of the season members that sit near us have not been there for the last two games though. pretty sad as they have been there for the last couple of years :(

T

Train Without a Station

I went to more games in 2008 and 2009 than I have since. It didn't really bother me that much that we were losing. Obviously wanted to see us win but we'd been going through a rough trot. Just makes it harder now because we should be doing better.

Reactions: gel

Troy

Jim Clark (26)
Fri night game is boys night out. Kids stay home as they're too tired after school.

So we'll be there, senses will be dulled by a few beers before hand!

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Big fan of our centre paring, been working a treat this year.

The looks they give it each other when a player gets through there defensive channel is so nice. And I have alway have seen AF at 12 and the reds next option as a playmaker. He has Never been any good at 13 crash balling and getting over the gain line. Just don't know what link saw in him at 13, glade he is gone and RG is coaching.

And nice to see RG has put Lucas as a 10, it's The only things he has done right this year. What a coach.....

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Big fan of our centre paring, been working a treat this year.

The looks they give it each other when a player gets through there defensive channel is so nice. And I have alway have seen AF at 12 and the reds next option as a playmaker. He has Never been any good at 13 crash balling and getting over the gain line. Just don't know what link saw in him at 13, glade he is gone and RG is coaching.

And nice to see RG has put Lucas as a 10, it's The only things he has done right this year. What a coach...
That's better. Now say it like you believe it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Ed Od's not injured is he? Just an out and out omission?

Had a brain explosion about 10 days ago that was particularly infectious for his locking partner, so I think they have put him in quarantine till he's no longer a danger to his teammates. :)

Seriously, I fail to understand why Browning is not at 8 and McDuling at 6. The season is gone, Schatz has gone from Wallaby candidate to ineffective in 12 months and the Reds backrow has been seriously underwhelming. Time to find out what McD has got in a full hitout. Looks like Gill is still not fully fit either.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Excuse me Moderators but there is some MANIAC one post above here who has come online and BLABBED about highly secretive NZRFU intellectual property match plans.​
Please DELETE this extremely sensitive documentation and publicly censure the individual responsible for days and days and weeks and, ok, forever.​
-D.Pollock
I'm sorry,I'm sorry, they tricked me, I won't do it again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.