• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Bulls - Rd6

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Well given the earlier precedent in the game it has to be a yellow. Just an unfortunate one. It seemed to me Slipper practically jumped in the air as well on contact. How else does a slim winger lift a front rower to that angle?

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Well given the earlier precedent in the game it has to be a yellow. Just an unfortunate one. It seemed to me Slipper practically jumped in the air as well on contact. How else does a slim winger lift a front rower to that angle?

I actually missed the first yellow......

But you're right, the only reason why Slipper went over him like that is because he jumped at him when attempted the tackle.......

Happy

Alex Ross (28)
Based on their form in this game neither of these teams will threaten at the pointy end of the season.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It's been a while since I've had the uh, pleasure, of listening to the Fox commentary during a game and I really didn't miss it.......

Greg Martin is just the worst.........

The worst.........

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Kafer is embarrassing himself with his inane commentary on laws. He really should try a bit harder to refresh his knowledge.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
QC (Quade Cooper) lines up another PK 35 out 20 metres in and adds the points. 23-15 to Reds, 60 minutes gone.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
The could swap the Aus Fox commentary team with the guy who does the We Are Red shout over the loud speaker and you wouldn't notice the difference. Both are really annoying and add nothing to your enjoyment of the game.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Whenever the Bulls get the ball in their back line it's almost as though they don't know what to do with it. It looks completely foreign to them.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Diggers did well to beat 2 there but he would have gotten more distance with a clearing kick.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
The first half of this game just highlighted how important big kev is to the Reds. Despite being a bit rusty, he just leads from the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.