• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Waratahs - 29th April RD 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
Nothin wrong with Houston, just had a finger in the eye. Expect Moore to start with Mafi on bench with Houston

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Nothin wrong with Houston, just had a finger in the eye. Expect Moore to start with Mafi on bench with Houston

OK nothing wrong with him. So far though, for the Reds requirements, has he shown us there is anything right by him for us? Maybe. Not on the field though I would have thought.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Imagine getting beaten by the 2017 Waratahs team!!! It would never be forgotten.

Sat 6th May 2017 Waratahs v Blues

cry_zpsqttkm2yt.gif

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
It would be great if the Tahs could select the big paperweight on the wing in the starting 15.

Who knows which way this one will go. Both sides have made turning silver into shit this season an art form so who knows.

On paper you would back the Reds but as we know paper doesn't play games of rugby.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Not sure that I am even going to watch this. I've never said this about a NSW v Qld game, but I'm just over the whole thing at the moment.

We have the situation where the best Australian side have won three games out of eight and were smashed last week. The Reds and the Waratahs have each won two from eight and have points differentials of -90 and -76 respectively.

They should be paying people to go to the game and supplying free grog.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
I am travelling to Brisbane, going to the game and supporting the Tahs. End of.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Topo, great to have you back here, remember you so well from 2010 onwards.

But where oh where are the lost greats of that GAGR era........like Scarfman and nasa and nusadan?

Status
Not open for further replies.