• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 1 - Brumbies v Rebels - Fri 15th@7:45pm

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
He said top 5, but either way I don’t know if he actually believes it. I’m pretty sure he wants to though.

Quakes has a pretty solid game. Some good stuff, some vintage Quade nonsense, nothing spectacular. The thing is, he plays with such style that even his normal moments look “flashy”.
Given Quade played club all last season he’s definitely exceeded expectations in his first game back. Some of praise has been ridiculous though.

Reactions: dru

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Lol Quade a turnstile off that scrum there. Leo straight through. Don’t want to sound like a negative Nancy but that was completely horrendous.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
To be fair to the Brumbies, they lost Pocock and Pulu in the first few minutes, which will always cook your team's energy levels.

Reactions: dru

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Yeah, it’s hyperbole and I wish they’d give it a rest - but the bar for performances by an Aussie 10 over the last 3 years isn’t high.

Edit: he has been good though.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Llea work in the last 90s was brilliant. Did not pay off but really great work.

Rebels away steal one from Brumbies. Not too shabby.

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
Lol Quade a turnstile off that scrum there. Leo straight through. Don’t want to sound like a negative Nancy but that was completely horrendous.
Yeah. It was good to see Quaid back. Did some good things in attack but needs to lift in defence if he wants to get back into the Wallabies (Unless Marto is sole selector, if that was the case then he’ll be Captain/coach)