• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 13 Rebels v Chiefs - Friday 17 May at AAMI at 7:35pm EST

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
Berry had a mare at the end. All the chiefs players go straight off their feet at the brake down and DMac takes over 60 to kick his penalty. A bonus point should secure finals and fuck if we had to scrum it may have got turned over and they score 7.

But a few Chiefs very lucky not to be in the bin as well 15 no arms and high yes the player is falling into him but it’s still a penalty. He is coming into contact upright.

Number 18, he has to get a holiday. Tate got 3 weeks and a red for the exact same thing.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I'm not gonna lie... got all Shigginsy watching the Chiefs enter some of those rucks from the opposing side...

But, as mentioned elsewhere too much shovelling the ball sideways from the Rebels, and I'm not sure what Duagunu was thinking at the end.

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
I'm not gonna lie... got all Shigginsy watching the Chiefs enter some of those rucks from the opposing side...

But, as mentioned elsewhere too much shovelling the ball sideways from the Rebels, and I'm not sure what Duagunu was thinking at the end.
We were poor on attack and that was amplified when Gordon was off especially with Kellaway out

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Classic Rebels ending to a classic Rebels game. As always it's the hope that kills you.

Wanted to offer a particularly vicious "fuck you" to the drunk mudguts Kiwi fluffybunny who spent the match taunting Rebels fans at the south end. Some of the most obnoxious fan behaviour I've seen at a sporting match, and that includes Bay 13 pre-crowd management reforms.

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
100% a Red where is the mitigation? Absolute dog shot. Not sure he would be willing to stand toe to toe and swing one. Was pathetic we talk about player wellfare and protecting the head and we let that go

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
Not sure what TMO was doing, missed the swinging arm on Pone and took an eternity to see head on head contact with Carter Gordon.

drewprint

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Hate seeing this stuff after a close game. The crowd saw it, not sure what Berry was doing. Guess it’s the TMO’s job.
Yeah it’s the TMO screw up I reckon. When it was shown live I thought for sure the TMO would have a look and we’d hear a ‘check check’. But nothing. And yet some games TMOs are butting in for the most arbitrary of issues. Boy we follow a frustrating sport don’t we.