• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 13 : Reds v Drua 18 May (Fiji)

Wallabies

Herbert Moran (7)
I agree with the cards, not disputing that, but from what I’ve seen this ref is clueless. Drua second row throwing themselves across line out knocking ball down, off their feet in the rucks, and overall poor discipline

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
I agree with the cards, not disputing that, but from what I’ve seen this ref is clueless. Drua second row throwing themselves across line out knocking ball down, off their feet in the rucks, and overall poor discipline
Reds lineout is a bit of a mess, but yeah agree the Drua are jumping straight across, they’re lifting them straight into Reds jumper

Wallabies

Herbert Moran (7)
Holy this ref is so clueless, anyone here his mic, zero confidence in his calls, lots of um and ughs. Hence why too he has five minute conversations with the TMO and their loser directors

capalaba

Chris McKivat (8)
I have been saying this last few weeks, as a pack we are disorganized. We are not physical up front, we are dominating at the tackle, we are not cleaning out effectively and our scrum are a joke. We will not even fire a shit at the playoffs. Need Hodgman back in the squad our coaches need to sort their shit out. We have been winning against weak opposition, is the reality of it all. And Ryan was sent from God.

capalaba

Chris McKivat (8)
Reds set piece is shit, come on guys wake up and call it for what it is. This has been piss8ng.me off these last few.weeks.

Confucius Say

Arch Winning (36)
The referee should be fined for bringing the game into disrepute. No self respecting rugby follower wants to watch this shit.