• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 16 - Reds vs Waratahs - Saturday 2 June - 7:45pm @ Suncorp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Gardner and Houston are from Sydney and Way and Mitchelmore are from Brisbane. Maybe they'll get into the spirit on things and punch on.
I know it's no longer considered acceptable but how good would an actual punch on be to watch? Good fun is what i reckon.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
This is shaping up to be a good match. Always one of my favourite fixtures and this will be no exception. Forget stats, forget past records, in the festival of hate, generally all that goes out the window. The Reds are fielding possibly their best side of the year (Tuttle 9, Sorovi bench would be my only change) and after two seriously disappointing losses in winnable matches I think they are getting close to turning the close losses into wins.
The Tahs are really starting to play some good Rugby too and will know that this is one they are expected to win.

The Reds may not be scoring shed fulls of tries but they have been effective in accumulating points in matches. Their attack has improved in recent rounds though so the Tahs will need to be on their game. Defensively though the Reds have been very up and down but I'm backing them to be up for this one and will make the Tahs work.

I don't care if it's free flowing or a grind. I just want a good contest. I have a feeling the Reds could snatch this one and really make the Aus conference an interesting one.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Gardner and Houston are from Sydney and Way and Mitchelmore are from Brisbane. Maybe they'll get into the spirit on things and punch on.

I expect it go like this:

AG: Hey guys. I reckon it's a try to NSW. What do you reckon?
WH: Absolutely a try. Plain as hell.
JW: Fuck off it was a try. He dropped it the dumb wanker.
AG: Shut up Jordan Gay. I guess we'll have to go upstairs. Hey Bitchlemore. You there you dickhead? I'm going to award the Tahs another try on this one so you just look at your stupid little screen and try to find a reason not to.
DM: I'm hear Anus. You may have the whistle but I've got the remote. I've found slight contact to the head of a QLD player by one of your blues - a definite red card for mine. No try.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I expect it go like this:

AG: Hey guys. I reckon it's a try to NSW. What do you reckon?
WH: Absolutely a try. Plain as hell.
JW: Fuck off it was a try. He dropped it the dumb wanker.
AG: Shut up Jordan Gay. I guess we'll have to go upstairs. Hey Bitchlemore. You there you dickhead? I'm going to award the Tahs another try on this one so you just look at your stupid little screen and try to find a reason not to.
DM: I'm hear Anus. You may have the whistle but I've got the remote. I've found slight contact to the head of a QLD player by one of your blues - a definite red card for mine. No try.

AG: Houston, we have a problem. Let's bash these fuckers.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Either will do!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

deliverance from evil.jpg

SOLE334

Jimmy Flynn (14)
"Anyone backing the Reds is thinking with their head." and if youre NOT backing the Reds youre a dick-head??:confused:

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)

Never heard of this Mitchelmore fellow before. Shame the Tahs biggest supporter, G. Ayoub, couldn't make the flight up to Brisbane.

Status
Not open for further replies.