• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 2 - Force vs Reds, NIB Stadium, 2nd March @ 6:30pm (AWST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
Pretty terrible performance from the Reds but take nothing away from the Force.
Chance Peni is a star. Is he eligble? The whole Force pack should take a bow for comfortably rolling a pack with 7 wallabies was it?

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The thread is conspicuous by the absence of Shiggy. Perhaps the unexpected humidity fritzed his Galaxy 7; or it self-immolated.

Or maybe he got the hint when his "paid off ref" comments got deleted from the BG10's thread.......

Peninsula was born in NZ but schooled in WA plus he was in the Newcastle Knights Loig system for several years do he'd be Wallabies-qualified & AFAIK right now if you needed him.

liquor box

Peter Sullivan (51)
Or maybe he got the hint when his "paid off ref" comments got deleted from the BG10's thread...

Peninsula was born in NZ but schooled in WA plus he was in the Newcastle Knights Loig system for several years do he'd be Wallabies-qualified & AFAIK right now if you needed him.

I think he was schoolboys for NZ and one of the Islands, Cook Islands?? in League

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
^^^^^^^^^^^ wiki says Junior Kiwis (U20's I think) 2014, Cook Islands in a Loig World Cup qualifier (who knew they had or needed them?) 2015 but otherwise he appears to be a dinky-Di true blue Strayan.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chance_Peni

As does Curtis Rona:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Rona

I reckon WA can fairly claim them, they've both come through the WA system, dallied with Loig & come back.
I like other supporters want to watch playmakers who can be excitement machines to watch in attack and spine tingling and in awe of in defence. I think the force has the potential to provide that and with the addition of meakes, Rona and Peni added to an in form Lourens and Ruru plus quality of dhp and monohan this could be the sort of backline that brings back fans through the turnstiles. More so has force have in seasons past been pretty limited in attack.

I hope so and more so as getting tired of some of the garbage being served up by oz super rugby sides. The rebels and tahs games were painful to watch but luckily had recorded so could fast forward.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Or maybe he got the hint when his "paid off ref" comments got deleted from the BG10's thread...
Hope a screenshot was preserved for posterity, it would be borderline criminal negligence to forever erase these precious cultural artifacts and deny future generations the chance to study their primitive ancestors in depth, their eyes agog in an unbelieving splendrous wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.