• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 3 2017 Rebels v Bye (Bye Tony) at Gosch's Paddock

Status
Not open for further replies.

lou75

Ron Walden (29)
I honestly don't know if this is banter. The Rebels' form has been fairly good, and the Force's has been not so. There's the same amount of games on the table.

Some big comebacks though, so it's not like they've got nothing going on. If Vui is injured I think they're in for a tough day.

Amirite, you are just poking the bear. Force have a 1 point differential after two games; one loss, one win, while Rebels have a -103 pd after two losses. The Force are playing for their survival and they are playing to win. Judging by the non commitment that we saw last week, the writing is already on the wall for the Rebels, we just haven't been told what's to happen yet.

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
Amirite, you are just poking the bear. Force have a 1 point differential after two games; one loss, one win, while Rebels have a -103 pd after two losses. The Force are playing for their survival and they are playing to win. Judging by the non commitment that we saw last week, the writing is already on the wall for the Rebels, we just haven't been told what's to happen yet.
I believe they are talking about the Rebels Under 20s who play the Force this Sunday, 2:00pm at Gosch's Paddock.

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
Yeah mate, probably read the comment in context before you look like a goose.

Plus, a team that is probably, if we are to be honest, the likely team to be dropped (if SANZAR go that way) pointing at others is a bit tactless. I also think the presumption that a business decision will be made on short term team performance is silly.

The only bear I'm poking is that Force 20s will likely lose to the Rebels 20s.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
0 competition points Tex

but on the bright side, no turnovers, line out fuck ups, no tight heads, all the high balls taken and 100% completion rate on the tackles. field position and kicking so much better than against the Blues or Canes. the feared opposition counter attack simply failed to materialise. all in all a confidence boosting fixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.