• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 4: Rebels vs Brumbies 11 March 7.45pm AAMI Park

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
Absolutely pathetic from the Rebels. 68% possession 79% territory and their first trip into their 22 we give up 7. Show some heart

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
Who is the Rebels defensive coach? His head must be on chopping block too. Defence is like paper mache.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
I’m at the game, so didn’t see the replays but looks like Brumbies first try the bloke didn’t release? Looked blatant
I don't think he was ever held, Rebels defence just sort of parted and they stood around watching him go down and get up again

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
I’m at the game, so didn’t see the replays but looks like Brumbies first try the bloke didn’t release? Looked blatant
You’ve seen the Brumbies ‘play’ before yeah? Banks has Vaseline all over his legs. Playing within the spirit of the game isn’t in their play book

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
For those at home. How was the pass before Brumbies last try? OK or forward? I am behind sticks, so hard to tell.