• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 4: Rebels vs Brumbies 11 March 7.45pm AAMI Park

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Because expectations were at rock bottom, enjoying game much more than WF. Kellaway has been less than impressive. Ioane will be a weapon with a couple years of professional set up. Have Pone on the field with him will be nice.

Brumbies way too slick, can actually pass and run lines. Their kicking game is superior and lus dividends every time.

Our 11, 12, 13 try hard but aren’t to this standard.

drewprint

John Solomon (38)
I don't think he was ever held, Rebels defence just sort of parted and they stood around watching him go down and get up again

I’ve got no issue with it and glad it was allowed to play on but the exact same thing got penalised in the earlier game between the Blues and Highlanders.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Because expectations were at rock bottom, enjoying game much more than WF. Kellaway has been less than impressive. Ioane will be a weapon with a couple years of professional set up. Have Pone on the field with him will be nice.

Brumbies way too slick, can actually pass and run lines. Their kicking game is superior and lus dividends every time.

Our 11, 12, 13 try hard but aren’t to this standard.
I reckon Ripley will be, but it's probably 2 years too early for him to be starting in super rugby.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I wanted to go but had nobody to go with this week. Watching on the TV, watched the women for the first time and hopefully the blokes can be inspired. Showed a lot of fight was impressive
Yep props for the rebels woman as massive effort to get the draw against the brumbies especially given hiding from drua last week.

Rebels mens team also looking like super rugby team this week as opposed to club rugby side. maybe this is a turning point for the rebels

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Jeez Rebels you can't f@ck around and let that ball boune around in goal. Try Brumbies. To'omua shocker.

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
Has there ever been a more underwhelming recruit than Matt To'omua? Great idea just kick the ball away

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
Yep props for the rebels woman as massive effort to get the draw against the brumbies especially given hiding from drua last week.

Rebels mens team also looking like super rugby team this week as opposed to club rugby side. maybe this is a turning point for the rebels
Respect to the women they were great, the blokes showed promise in the first 15 but has struggled since