• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 6 - Reds v Waratahs - Suncorp

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Like how the commentators talk positively about the losing side. Unless it's the force. Then they ignore them and only talk about what they did wrong.
Aussie rugby won't be great again until we work as one
It’s disgruntled responses like this that are a real drain on our game. I respect all our franchises, I’m a Tahs supporter but I don’t think anyone goes their hardest to stick it into the Force. We are rugby.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Kinda feel tahs ran out of bit puff at the end as game played at cracking pace.. well done to reds as better team won but pretty happy with that tahs performance and from lot of players not previously in the the headlines - Sinclair, edmed, Marky M (Nawaqanitawase)..

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
We have hooper back next week + perese

I think we might have got the result of Tupou had not played as key point of difference to me on the scrum and impact close to tahs line plus providing good go forward.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
It’s disgruntled responses like this that are a real drain on our game. I respect all our franchises, I’m a Tahs supporter but I don’t think anyone goes their hardest to stick it into the Force. We are rugby.
Mate have a listen to the commentators. See the difference. I don't think it's the fans.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Tahs generally played pretty well and then blew both feet off with a poor decision.

For example, Grant is on the break with support runners either side but he kicks it. 10 seconds later they are back on the 10 metre line.

Not holding the ball seemed a general theme whether it was kicking it away or knocking it on.

Marky Mark (Nawaqanitawase) looks like he's toughened up. He always had the skill but his work in the tackle and collision were very poor. Tonight he could barely be tackled. Very much resembled Folau in the air.

Reds barely got out of second gear and still close it out pretty easily. Great side.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Mate have a listen to the commentators. See the difference. I don't think it's the fans.
Good that you don’t think it’s the fans but I think you are reading way too much into the commentary. They all say derogatory things against the teams they don’t like, it’s not an anti-Force crusade

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Good that you don’t think it’s the fans but I think you are reading way too much into the commentary. They all say derogatory things against the teams they don’t like, it’s not an anti-Force crusade
I guess we need more west Aussie people in commentry then.

Status
Not open for further replies.