• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 6: Waratahs v Crusaders - Sunday 2 April 2017 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
LOL. What was the Crusaders winger hoping to do there? Just let him pass until you're side on and then aim for his knees. Cut him over if you can, but you'll have a better chance knocking a foot into touch, which is just as good.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Whitelock decides to settle things down a bit by taking the three, CruSadists 29-22 & 20ish left. Phipps on for Gordon who I thought kicked away waaaaay too much ball...........

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
The advantage rule shits me. I'm not picking on this incident and it works both ways, but the Saders march it up 20m from the minor infringement and then take a 50/50 which backfired and the ref says no advantage and gifts them 3 points

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Gee - Waratahs are right in this. Causing some mistakes with their energy in defence even if they are losing their structure a bit. Just need more control in attack.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Can't fault the effort from the Waratahs in either attack or defence. We're falling short because the other team are executing their basic skills at higher speed and intensity.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Can't fault the effort from the Waratahs in either attack or defence. We're falling short because the other team are executing their basic skills at higher speed and intensity.
Are they? Maybe they were earlier, and they may yet finish better - but I reckon the Saders are struggling a bit with the Tahs energy.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Todd off for a HIA, had one of his teammates land on his head a coupla tackles ago - forced the turnover, tho.

Rolleston Prisonbreak! Finished off by Bryn Hall, CruSadists 34-22 with a tough kick to come.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Penalty in front, Whitelock turns down the three so must really want that BP try. Pretty sure they just got it, ref asking TMO to give him a reason not to award it. Yep, clearly grounded. CruSadists 41-22 & a BP win going into their bye week at six-from-six.

Kearns bearing up rather well, all things considered..........

Status
Not open for further replies.