• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 7: Reds v Brumbies - Friday April 7 @ Suncorp 7:35pm

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
Will be a miracle if the Reds can crack 10k tonight in this weather
At least they have an excuse for their handling errors

Very much going to be a game for the piggies, which is a massive concern given the Reds' pack. Brums by 30

griffins

Alfred Walker (16)
At least they have an excuse for their handling errors

Very much going to be a game for the piggies, which is a massive concern given the Reds' pack. Brums by 30

Sounds like exactly the sort of conditions the reds would want to turn the game into a scrap, where they have thrived against Brumbies in the past. As the Kiwis generally show though poor conditions should reward the more highly skilled and technically accurate team (Brumbies).

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Looking forward to this game, as I used to be at amost every Reds games at Suncorp while there, I will have to be there 'virtually'!

drewprint

John Solomon (38)
Yeah we’ve pulled the pin on attending tonight. Suspect this storm is gonna scare lots of others away too.

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
Womens game has just been halted due to threat of lightening
Bloody fair enough too - had a massive bolt somewhere over my way (inner south) that shook the house so much a glass ceiling light cover came off and smashed on the floor. Cleaning up glass for 40min wasn't exactly how I had envisioned my buildup to the game.

Rugby follower

Watty Friend (18)
Poor weather day in Brisbane today, lightning and thunder last few hours. Unfortunately they will be lucky to get 5,000 tonight

Alex Ross (28)
I expect a spicy affair with the reds fired up at the snubs from the Wallaby camp. But I think the result will justify it.

Rugby follower

Watty Friend (18)
Horrible tackle, ffs when we finally get a line out jumper back. Reds are so bad discipline wise. It’s ingrained in their culture.

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
Listen to Goog. Can he be any more one eyed. Blyth is about as intelligent as his haircut is stylish to be fair. Less than 10min in and he’s got at least 3 weeks there