• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 7: Reds v Rebels - Saturday 30 March @ Suncorp

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
urrrh, fucking Queensland weather. Means I gotta pack for all seasons.

mate wear whatever you want. It's going to get absolutely drenched anyway. If you're extra lucky, the storm may be big enough for everyone to be evacuated under the stadium and you can get a special behind the scenes tour.

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
mate wear whatever you want. It's going to get absolutely drenched anyway. If you're extra lucky, the storm may be big enough for everyone to be evacuated under the stadium and you can get a special behind the scenes tour.

Be careful. It floods under there.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
CFS injured? There's a shock. He had a fairly strong game last week too. (Well, after he scored that try - it was almost as if he was hanging around 40m downfield already to accept that pass).

DP hasn't played too well so far compared to previous years. Hes playing like he's mentally already left the reds.

Kerevis play at 12 has been stellar. I'd be tempted to let him stay there and find another 13 to slot in rather than move Kerevi from where he played so well. I just don't know who.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
CFS has had plenty of strong games this year, massive loss
Round 7
Played 5
2 and 3/4 of which were utter gash by all on the field.
"Plenty"

I see no point in just swallowing all the semen that is flung randomly from some random circlejerk because it's not based on facts and is just useless to discuss.

He played well in the last game. He's had some brief moments in others. There's simply not enough games to use the word "plenty" - and that's not opinion, that's facts.

Your post is wrong.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Round 7
Played 5
"Plenty"

I see no point in just swallowing all the semen that is flung randomly from some random circlejerk because it's not based on facts and is just useless to discuss.

He played well in the last game. He's had some brief moments in others. There's simply not enough games to use the word "plenty" - and that's not opinion, that's facts.

Your post is wrong.

Circle jerks? Swallowing semen?
This post is a complete overreaction and disproportionate response to my comments.
Could you please objectively discuss your point minus the vulgar and unnecessary language.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Very hard to pick this result. Reds will have the upper hand in the front row and scrum. But will that be enough to keep the Rebels at bay? If Kerevi moves to 13, then there will be more reason to favour the Rebels. Moving K out of 12 is now a bit like moving Pocock out of 7.

I have always thought 15 might be Hodge's best spot. A big man, good under the high ball, bit slow off the mark but excellent top speed, a bit of a step and an excellent defender. Then there is his huge boot and goal kicking capability. This could be the start of something big.

The Rebels have the conference at their mercy here. A win will put them back on top and I think they will go on from there.

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
Round 7
Played 5
"Plenty"

Your post is wrong.

The same goes with pre conceived ideas on certain players. You've got a long history on hating on certain figures & giving begrudging credit when due. Your above post is juvenile & doesn't have a place in this forum.

Beer Baron

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I do agree with the non ejaculate related commentary however. These reds forums have had two recurring themes since 2013. The sacking of the current coach and CFS actual worth as opposed to potential worth.

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
I do agree with the non ejaculate related commentary however. These reds forums have had two recurring themes since 2013. The sacking of the current coach and CFS actual worth as opposed to potential worth.

Yet every subsequent coach has seen his worth and persevered despite his unfortunate injury history.

Top Bottom