• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 8: Moana Pasifika v Qld Friday April 12

sunnyboys

Bob Loudon (25)
A few years ago that knock down is a straight yellow and they review for a PT. How times change.
That knock down is exactly why rugby has had that behaviour as a YC - cynically shutting down an attacking play close to the line.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
A few years ago that knock down is a straight yellow and they review for a PT. How times change.
I thought that was one of best decisions he has made, looked a genuine attempt. I not overly convinced by Mabey as a ref, he seems to struggle a little to let game flow. Mind you a hell of a lot is down to the 2 teams at the moment, skill level from both teams hasn't been something that has jumped out yet has it?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
That knock down is exactly why rugby has had that behaviour as a YC - cynically shutting down an attacking play close to the line.
I thought he had made a decent attempt to catch and was almost back on ground and running before he lost it.