• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 8 - Rebels vs Brumbies, Saturday 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Double cheese for the Rebs. Timani's I agree with, you can't be shinning a bloke in the head, the other one not so much.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Jackson utterly bottled that Series of decisions, Fainga'as penalty was literally nothing, the penalty itself was soft.

While Timani should have been off with a red.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Subtle little steps to the left by the Brumbies completely fooling Jackson at Scrum Time.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Or the Brumbies scrum is totally and utterly dominant. Sa'aga not up to Super rugby level.
Sa'aga is off the pace with scrummaging, and the Brumbies scrum is clearly dominant once they get the front row destabilised.

But it would be nice and legal if Allalatola moved forward first rather than sideways.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Any team that feeds the ball to the locks will hold onto their own scrum.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
When the ball gets thrown into a retreating player, and he gets carded for it, how are you expected to win a game?

Penalty 100%.

It's quite clear why he's over here rather than getting the NZ games week in week out.

Status
Not open for further replies.