• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 8 - Rebels vs Brumbies, Saturday 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Good news but still no team announcement. They must be touch and go.

Many kids at the training day?
About 50 kids their I'd say. Turned out to be a awesome afternoon for it.

Sefa is fit and will play, asked him and he said his good to go.

They spent alot of training doing unstructured play. Was interesting to watch, Meehan looked awesome for the reserves.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
3b3c094875de6e4327ce83242746edcf.jpg

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
[quote="KevinO, post: 922657, member: 6745Meehan looked awesome for the reserves.
Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk[/quote]

i suspect we wont see Meehan again unless Stirzaker or Snowden are injured. Marked by TT not to play

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
LT at 6, Mafi at 8. That's some serious fuckin grunt.

JD back to 10 could be very interesting. Looks like the garden excitement is on hold.

I like Dom Day at starting lock, think he earned his shot.

So, I don't need to go on about this being so or die; everyone concerned knows that. Siege mentality, yes. Can we do it? Well, on our day, yes.

Sadly, I won't be there. But, if we win, you will hear some very loud cheering all they way from the upper Murray!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
I really like hodge at 15.

Jack Deb I am convinced is a 15, however he is also our best 10. Good decision on that end. I can't see us getting out muscled in the contact zone like the reds were last week, but that scrum is going to be a concern. That backline is big and strong but unless JD can execute it won't lead to much.

Add McMahon and smith to that line up and it's a good side.

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
That's a cracking backrow of LT, Mafi and Colby.

The backline looks alright

If the tight 5 can somehow break even we might see a decent game.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
That's a cracking backrow of LT, Mafi and Colby.

The backline looks alright

If the tight 5 can somehow break even we might see a decent game.

Yes maybe, though I think LT has looked pretty ponderous this year. But what are the chances that the scrum can get anywhere near to parity? Pretty slim I would think.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Game Day,

This is the most pumped I have been for a game in a couple of years. Why, cause everything is on the line tonight.

Two nephews are going to see a different side of me tonight, there first Rebels game. Got my sons (The one in the Rebels pic from Thursday) ear muffs ready.

Lets go Rebels #STANDUP4THEMELBOURNEREBELS

Status
Not open for further replies.