• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round Six: Waratahs v Rebels Friday March 29, 7:35 pm SFS

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Starting to look like a complete Tahs team with most of the class players now available. Does anyone have an updated injuries list?

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Starting to look like a complete Tahs team with most of the class players now available. Does anyone have an updated injuries list?
@Rob42 posted this on the previous page
Players unavailable for selection:

• David Porecki - Achillies (TBC)
  • Thomas Lambert - Knee (Season)
  • Archer Holz - Shoulder (Round 8)
  • Mesu Kunavula – Knee (Season)
  • Ned Slack-Smith - Concussion (TBC)
  • Daniel Botha - Neck (Round 7+)

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
If its true that Bell is out, putting Jack Barrett up against Taniela Tupou is absolutely insane. Pick an old scrummaging loosehead from Shute for this week. I thought last week the hooker we pulled out from Shute held his end up, we need a similar loosehead replacement.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
If its true that Bell is out, putting Jack Barrett up against Taniela Tupou is absolutely insane. Pick an old scrummaging loosehead from Shute for this week. I thought last week the hooker we pulled out from Shute held his end up, we need a similar loosehead replacement.
It would not be the most sensible thing to do. A few alternatives - 1. Start Barrett v Talakai and bring Thompson-Stringer on when Tupou comes on. 2. Start HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes) at loose head and with a view to playing 80 minutes and covering tight head, with Barrett as a break glass' option late in the game. 3. Start Thompson-Stringer, HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes) covers both sides from the bench, with Barrett again the 'break glass' option.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
I'm not sure who I want to win this, I also don't know who I think will win this or who are favorites.

Let's go Aus Rigby

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Htf do you pick up 3 injuries with only one training session this week?
I imagine it's a result of a particularly draining game in Fiji and a short turn around, particularly something like Bell's back. I imagine he and Gamble might have always been in doubt but given the replacements aren't great options they gave them as long as possible to be fit. Hanigan seems more like a late injury given it came out later.