• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round Six: Waratahs v Rebels Friday March 29, 7:35 pm SFS

Wilson

David Codey (61)
For the life of me I can't understand why Pietsch's name keeps coming up in wallaby squad discussions. He's generally a good solid winger but falls to absolute shit near the try line. Finishing isn't even super rugby level.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Rebels 7 getting a Blood Bin is a good thing. He’s had a shocker.

For the life of me I can't understand why Pietsch's name keeps coming up in wallaby squad discussions. He's generally a good solid winger but falls to absolute shit near the try line. Finishing isn't even super rugby level.
It’s all from his involvements in a game. We hear his name all the time. He does plenty but not a lot of the actual Winger essentials. You see the former School Boy no.8 come out in him.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Rebels 7 getting a Blood Bin is a good thing. He’s had a shocker.

It’s all from his involvements in a game. We hear his name all the time. He does plenty but not a lot of the actual Winger essentials. You see the former School Boy no.8 come out in him.
That's a reason why Eddie picked him as a utility and it makes him a good super rugby option, but you can't carry a winger in a test match side who can't finish a try.