• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round Six: Waratahs v Rebels Friday March 29, 7:35 pm SFS

Marce

John Thornett (49)
He's played nearly the full 40, which is not unusual for a prop - it's just not too long ago (pre-injury of course) he was playing 80 semi-regularly, so we know he's capable of it.

Don't let him go - just need to work with him on it (and surround him with the right people).
If you have the money to keep them all, it's OK. But RA has not

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Waiting for all the fire-the-coach posters to rock up.

Bring the next guy in. Feed him to the flames as well. Won't make a difference.
I would ordinarily agree but I think there were things in this game that a club team wouldn't get wrong if coached adequately - namely that tap play.

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
Fill a sky blue jersey with dog shit and you couldn’t tell the difference.
Some player put their soul into this team and others just seem to be unable to do the basics.
yet again NSW rugby shows that we are a 4th rate team in a 5th rate code

Alex Sharpe

Chris McKivat (8)
You can’t seriously be targeting DC here. There’s no coach in the world that is making diamonds out of that pile of rocks

Yoda

Watty Friend (18)
Not sure Joe Schmidt would be getting happy about any of that! Glad I wasn’t at the ground. Glad Harrison is back. Does he grab th 10 jersey next week?

The Marketing Pigeon

Allen Oxlade (6)
Have to rebuild the system with quality coaching at Super Rugby level - DC seems like a great guy but doesn’t have the experience overseas needed to succeed in a high pressure job that the Tahs is

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Fuck I'm glad I went to the magic weekend or whatever its called. Clearly going to be their only win of the season.

Yoda

Watty Friend (18)
When the force played this bad the commentators couldn't stop running them down. The commentators in this game trying to talk the game up
Shiggins. Couldn’t agree more. Gotta pump the Tahs up! My god they were bad. Coleman. The game plan of an amateur. Adios amigo.