• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2015 Semi Final 2 - Australia v Argentina Twickenham, Monday 19 October, 2:45 AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJJ

Vay Wilson (31)
If we just had one scrum on their put-in where we could attack them it might change Barne's mind about the scrums, but the cagey bastards haven't taken the hit yet. Fuck me it's frustrating.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
I'm not going to generalize, but some of the NZ posters are obsessed with the way Barnes is reffing, to the point where it's getting a little bit perplexing. Several French refs on twitter saying he's had a very good first half.

He just refs completely different to so many other refs especially SH refs. He penalizes completely different things. I just don't understand him. I hold no resentment for 07 or anything like that (hard as that may be to believe), just resentment for 5 or 6 tests since then. ;)

Shelts89

Tom Lawton (22)
I'm not going to generalize, but some of the NZ posters are obsessed with the way Barnes is reffing, to the point where it's getting a little bit perplexing. Several French refs on twitter saying he's had a very good first half.

I'm not a kiwi and I don't trust him...

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
If we just had one scrum on their put-in where we could attack them it might change Barne's mind about the scrums, but the cagey bastards haven't taken the hit yet. Fuck me it's frustrating.

They can attack - just not before the ball is put in. They have been pushing off the mark quite a bit lately but they got pinged for it early in this Test and I think it's made them a bit cagey.

Status
Not open for further replies.