• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2015 Semi Final 2 - Australia v Argentina Twickenham, Monday 19 October, 2:45 AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
What an outstanding effort. How do you pick MOM out of that. Moore, Fardy, Douglas, Pocock, Genia, Foley, Mitchell & AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) all outstanding. Bench impact very strong.

Poey Fardy Mitchell.... HM Foley, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)

Genia was good but kicking was poor. I didn't notice Douglas and Moore anywhere nearly as much as Fardy or Poey.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Pocock makes the world of difference. I wonder what is going on with Hooepr and his running, doesn't seem anywhere near the same threat he once was. Still a great player though.

Makes all the difference, him and Frady rushing out to make tackles haha.

Fantastic game. Compare this game to the absolute shit that the two Manchester clubs put on in their derby two hours prior. Pathetic, hehe.

Bed time, woo!

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
We were going nowhere after lots of phases and then got a lineout throw at the same spot.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

We'd made 30 metres in 3 phases from TPN runs up the middle and had only stalled a little. Sure, we got the ball back more or less the same sport, but we had secure ball for the most part. Why not build a little more?

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Trying to go to bed at 5am after 6 coffees just isn't going to happen. I notice there is a post match the Cup Runneth Over featuring sumo Stevenson so I'll settle in to that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Fuck me - just because you score 3 tries doesn't make you MoM. He didn't really do anything special to score them except do what a winger is supposed to do and catch the ball, run to the line and fall over it. (yes - harsh I know but it pisses me off that people get distracted by the number of tries a back scores)

Pocock or Fardy by a country mile.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
What on earth was with Folau and the chip kicks... must have been watching replays of the All Blacks V Boks.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Fuck me - just because you score 3 tries doesn't make you MoM. He didn't really do anything special to score them except do what a winger is supposed to do and catch the ball, run to the line and fall over it. (yes - harsh I know but it pisses me off that people get distracted by the number of tries a back scores)

Pocock or Fardy by a country mile.

Wouldn't even rank AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) top 10. He scored, did his job nothing special.

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
Makes all the difference, him and Frady rushing out to make tackles haha.

Fantastic game. Compare this game to the absolute shit that the two Manchester clubs put on in their derby two hours prior. Pathetic, hehe.

Bed time, woo!

Shit and negative sport where a nil all draw is considered a result. What did you expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.