• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC QF 1 WAL v RSA (Twickenham) 18th Oct 0200 AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hell West & Crooked

Alex Ross (28)
Yes it is - its a discussions forum - and I think they are a team of Miserable Bastards - have done so for years... get over it, and stop being so precious.

If I am so wrong - (and a lot of people agree with me) why get your hair all messed-up. Its not going to change my opinion.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Sad we dont get the Wallabies in the semi. The miserable Springbok bastards would sent them home easily with our forward game.

Hell West & Crooked

Alex Ross (28)
Springbok supporter... always got a story... always got something to say... always as bo(e)ring as F***.... You can talk about the Scotland - wallaby match all day - and yet it doesn't change a thing.

Now you are off winning games for Scotland and Australia apparently... Good Grief.

Mank

Ted Thorn (20)
Yes it is - its a discussions forum - and I think they are a team of Miserable Bastards - have done so for years. get over it, and stop being so precious.

If I am so wrong - (and a lot of people agree with me) why get your hair all messed-up. Its not going to change my opinion.
Oh don't worry, I can tell you would never change your mind. Thankfully rugby is bigger than miserable bastards and all shapes sizes and styles are allowed and enjoyed. Be a happier person.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hell West & Crooked

Alex Ross (28)
I have no idea whether we will or not... never claimed to... At this point, we have to beat an impressive Argentine side, and you have to beat the Darkness... I still hope the All Blacks send your Miserable Bastards home - and I m pretty sure they will...

So - what have you achieved here?

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
I have no idea whether we will or not. never claimed to. At this point, we have to beat an impressive Argentine side, and you have to beat the Darkness. I still hope the All Blacks send your Miserable Bastards home - and I m pretty sure they will.

So - what have you achieved here?

Same as you, up til this point.

Hell West & Crooked

Alex Ross (28)
Happy? Did you see the score in the Wallabies Game tonight? I am delighted... Disliking the South African Rugby set-up does not make one miserable... it shows good taste.

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
Happy? Did you see the score in the Wallabies Game tonight? I am delighted. Disliking the South African Rugby set-up does not make one miserable. it shows good taste.

This is not the league world cup. It's union. If you don't like it, keep on being miserable, it won't change anything. You can post a million complaints in here, it won't make you less sad.

Hell West & Crooked

Alex Ross (28)
At the risk of entering into your 8 year-old school playground discussion;

I did not set out to achieve anything - I stated that I hop(d) the Welsh would send the Miserable Bastards Home Home. Still do and still expect NZ to do so next week - you on the other seem appear to have an axe to grind...

Many people in this world are less than impressed with the entire culture surrounding South African Rugby and what it stood for - and stands for... People are allowed to do that. Live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.