• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC QF 4 AUS v SCO (Twickenham) 19th Oct 0200 AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
IRE and FRA were close to their opponents in the other QF's as well.

Have patience my friends. Stay Calm and #BringBackBill

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Biggest structural issue I can see for us is Russell is standing 6-8m too deep on central kickoffs. The high short bomb straight up the middle will continue to be effective if that doesn't change.

Otherwise kick the points from straight in front, maul from out wde and you should roll over us.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Looked like one of the Scottish players was still bound to the splintering section when it splintered (i.e. same maul).

I don't know why they even bother. Just don't engage off the lineout. It is the best maul defence.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
It wasn't that bad. Gezzzz.

I don't know, it did stick out as just blatantly, undeniably wrong.

That's just for us fans to whinge about though. Players should all know not to leave it up to the ref to decide the game.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
amazed the Scots hot potato game is actually working (if by not dropping the ball and going pretty much nowhere means its working)

as soon as Aus get in oppo 22 they look about a 50% chance of scoring a try. wouldnt panuck yet Straya. Might need to shore some shit up at the other end though.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
I don't know, it did stick out as just blatantly, undeniably wrong.

That's just for us fans to whinge about though. Players should all know not to leave it up to the ref to decide the game.

Well if that was the most shady call all game so far the ref isn't doing that bad. Could be much much worse.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
When goal kicking has never been so important and foley turns up worth this.
Better get his goal kicking together ASAP

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
amazed the Scots hot potato game is actually working (if by not dropping the ball and going pretty much nowhere means its working)

as soon as Aus get in oppo 22 they look about a 50% chance of scoring a try. wouldnt panuck yet Straya. Might need to shore some shit up at the other end though.
The ball is lava.

Status
Not open for further replies.