• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC Week 4 matches

B

Bobby Sands

Scrum time should not be part of the game, it is the oldest and cheapest trick in the book to kill time by rubbish (standing too close to the other hooker so you can't set, collapsing, etc) at the end of games. We are always on the wrong side of it. Scrums can take minutes to set.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
If i have to watch another scrum reset in the dying minutes of a game i might throw my tv out the window.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
So moral of the story: forget about running the ball, passing, creating chances. Just flop on the ruck and be offside 75% of the match and it's in the bag.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
But also why many prefer league. Flopping on rucks is more rewarding than being one of the best attacking sides in the world.

Tbf loig has its own issues with their ruck such as the wrestling significantly slowing down the game. No contest for the ball, etc.

As someone who grew up watching both codes theyve both gone backwards.

S

Show-n-go

Does world rugby have an email address?

I know they’ll never read it but I just have an absolute need to tell them how shit Skeen is

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
‘No one will fancy playing wales’ apart from almost every quarter finalist. Though they seem to have the strong support of match officials which goes a long way.

P

Pokinacha

The Fox presenters waxing lyrical about Williams. The same guy who killed Biggar and broke his own nose when Semi belted him

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
The Fox presenters waxing lyrical about Williams. The same guy who killed Biggar and broke his own nose when Semi belted him

Yeah, Stu Barnes, "some people may say that was a scrappy try but I've seen him score many like that."

L Williams careeer tries: 13

Is that 'many?'

B

Bobby Sands

Still scratching my head over "don't worry about the early tackle (foul play?) because there was a forward pass before it happened."

Sickening.

It was actually really bad.

People should be deeply concerned how the game is being adjudicated.

The game lacks integrity.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
let's review the tapes:

"Jerome, I've got some footage to show you of a potential knock-on from a pool game 3 days ago in Tokyo."
<5 minutes later>
"OK, penalty to Wales."

"Jerome, I've got some footage to show you of one of my children building a sandcastle at the beach 15 years ago."
<5 minutes later>
"OK, penalty to Wales."

"Jerome, I've got some footage to show you of some drawings I did depicting a reenactment of The Battle of Hastings in 1066."
<5 minutes later>
"OK, penalty to Wales."

"Jerome, I've got some footage to show you of a Fijian man frowning at the camera."
<5 minutes later>
"OK, penalty to Wales."

"Jerome, I've got some footage to show you of 2 girls with 1 cup."
<5 minutes later>
"OK, penalty to Wales."

"Jerome, I've got....."
"OK, penalty to Wales."