• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

S15 Rd 1 - Brumbies v Reds, Friday 13th February

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Will be interesting to see how sio goes after missing the second half of last season, how much game time has he had in the trials?

Should offer a good test for Talakai in his first super rugby game.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Will be interesting to see how sio goes after missing the second half of last season, how much game time has he had in the trials?

Should offer a good test for Talakai in his first super rugby game.

Yep. Could be a case of the two LHPs getting the better of the THs.But the Reds' scrum as a unit is better than the component parts. It will be a hectic tussle up front.

T

TOCC

I love Tevita Kuridrani but I hope he has an off night tonight...
If he plays to potential he could really embarrass CFS

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
At least the Brumbies unpaid intern has fun.

Screen Shot 2015-02-13 at 5.15.05 pm.png

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
I love Tevita Kuridrani but I hope he has an off night tonight.
If he plays to potential he could really embarrass CFS

If I'm not mistaken he had a fairly slow start to the season last year (that's promising :))

...though by the end of the year, he was the World's best outside centre :( (not so promising)

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
If I'm not mistaken he had a fairly slow start to the season last year (that's promising :))

.though by the end of the year, he was the World's best outside centre :( (not so promising)

His first game this year he scored 2 tries and set up a few more.. his on fire the big man

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
AND it's that TIME AGAIN FOR RUGBY... and you know what thats means.. DRUNKEN Tomikin Rants.. tonight Im aiming at my adopted state .. those Red teletubbies from up northern... Brumbies by 21 in the concrete eski

BRING IT ON ..

Reactions: BDA

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Spoiler alert:

Upset in Christchurch.

Can the Banjolanders repeat?

If tonight's victory in Canberra is by more than 10 points, the Rebels will be knocked off the Top of the Table.

Status
Not open for further replies.