• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

S15 Rd 1 - Brumbies v Reds, Friday 13th February

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
For those going out to the game to watch the Brumbies play "team Hunt" (aka: Reds) there is some new pre and post game hospitality and entertainment out the front of the stadium. Called the RUC, - live music, bar (beer and schnapps) and a BBQ!

How has the rUCkus crew's preseason training been going?

I'd imagine that there's be fairly stiff competition for the Body Painted "BRUMBIES" positions while the weather is still warm.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)

I'd imagine that there's be fairly stiff competition for the Body Painted "BRUMBIES" positions while the weather is still warm.
I see someone in the crowd can win a Land Rover tomorrow night. Have to get selected & then slot a goal from 40 out. So, if you're going along might be an idea to pack your boots.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
That's just lazy.
This place has a strict no dickheads policy. Stop being a dickhead.

are you kidding me? It's a joke.

I'm taking the piss for gods sake don't be so sensitive.

Maybe you guys need to grow a sense of humor with the balls.

Pity you can't import that.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Leaving SA is really not difficult these days, trust me.

It's a joke for gods sake you guys really need to chill.

Mate UNFORTUNATELY it is and take your Rand with you, I, for one, have many saffa friends and I enjoy their conservatism, love of family, love of sport, - the more the merrier I reckon.

Aussie men as probably all men are very SENSITIVE when the subject of testicles is raised:)

MarkJ

Bob Loudon (25)
Wasn't Rory Arnold playing in South Africa just a couple of years ago? If there was one thing I thought South Africa wasn't short of it was big lummoxes, so they shouldn't need to import any.

Soft. Grow your own.

Shameless.

#lostrespect

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Wasn't Rory Arnold playing in South Africa just a couple of years ago? If there was one thing I thought South Africa wasn't short of it was big lummoxes, so they shouldn't need to import any.

Soft. Grow your own.

Shameless.

#lostrespect

Yes. Rory Arnold was playing in South Africa last year I believe.

He tried to taste what he thought was the local biltong and then got banned for seven matches.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)

Well the # has put his hand up for a promotion ... guess he wants to be a letter now.

They sold out of rUCkus memberships in around 10 days and are releasing more after this weekend. Good to have them back on board, I think they're great to have at the games.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Everyone knows South Africans don't have the best sense of humour. What were you guys expecting? ;)

Surely anyone who willingly moves to Australia must have a sense of humor. :)

Really don't quite get where the Saffer lack of sense of humor thing comes from. Guys like Jackpot are very typical of the people I grew up around.

Anyway I will leave this thread now. Too many sensitivities on the eve of people starting to run into each other for our enjoyment. Let's just watch rugby.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)

Soft. Grow your own.

Shameless.

#lostrespect

Went for a gonad implant apparently. :)

OK I'm going now.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Surely anyone who willingly moves to Australia must have a sense of humor. :)

Really don't quite get where the Saffer lack of sense of humor thing comes from. Guys like Jackpot are very typical of the people I grew up around.

Anyway I will leave this thread now. Too many sensitivities on the eve of people starting to run into each other for our enjoyment. Let's just watch rugby.

I was just having a bit of a dig Blue, just as you were earlier.

I agree with you that joking around is fine and good for the forum.

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
Well, I suppose all that needs to be said re tonight's game has been said, if reading the more recent posts is any guide.

Reactions: BDA

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
This is the game thread, not an international stereotype handbag bashing "safety valve" thread.

Rule 6. Rule 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.