• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Scotland v Australia 12Nov16 Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Enough of this interstate hoo-ha!

The hours from 9.30 to 1.30 for these games go on for fucking ever.

I'm going loony, getting tired and have just made a pot of coffee to see me through to the game.

Of course that means I'll probably crash once the game starts, and the beer on standby in the fridge won't help.

Kev

Herbert Moran (7)
Throwback
rwc.jpg

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
Enough of this interstate hoo-ha!

The hours from 9.30 to 1.30 for these games go on for fucking ever.

I'm going loony, getting tired and have just made a pot of coffee to see me through to the game.

Of course that means I'll probably crash once the game starts, and the beer on standby in the fridge won't help.
Such a mission keeping your eyes open for a 1:30 kick off

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

M

Moono75

^
That'll teach you guys to have daylight savings.

If you need to stay awake...go have a hot shower......or alternativley ask Shiggins to explain how Donald Trump didn't win the election and Hilary actually is President elect!

Sorry Shiggins ;)

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
How good is Justin Harrison

This is something I shouldn't have to say when talking about a pundit but he sounds so informed but most importantly mature when talking about rugby.

If this was Fox Sports Kearns would've made 18 front-row jokes and Gregan or Eales would've made an adorable (read: awkward), 45-year-old-straighty-180 attempt at humour whilst Greg Martin would be jerking off to Quade Cooper and Rod Kafer would be being Rod Kafer (read: annoying).

Edit: perhaps we could replace them with a retinue of bagpipers. Would produce a similar yet slightly less annoying result sonically.

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
This is something I shouldn't have to say when talking about a pundit but he sounds so informed but most importantly mature when talking about rugby.

If this was Fox Sports Kearns would've made 18 front-row jokes and Gregan or Eales would've made an adorable (read: awkward), 45-year-old-straighty-180 attempt at humour whilst Greg Martin would be jerking off to Quade Cooper and Rod Kafer would be being Rod Kafer (read: annoying).

Edit: perhaps we could replace them with a retinue of bagpipers. Would produce a similar yet slightly less annoying result sonically.
Kafer at least is reasonably insightful.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Linebreak from Stephen Moore! I didn't know he had a top-speed faster than what appears to be a very painful and laboured jog.

Status
Not open for further replies.