• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibbo

Ron Walden (29)
Great day for the Highlanders at home and away. It's raining Bonus point wins

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

paul martin

Ted Fahey (11)
As I predicted Easts were too good for the Pirates today. The Beasties dominant at the breakdown. Alofa Alofa at 10 is obviously more effective as an outside back. In his defence he didn't get much good ball from his forwards or his 9. The pirates were better in the 2nd half with some changes but still lost by 34-18.

Wazza2013

Fred Wood (13)
Sorry didn't want to come off as being a dick to Parra just found it odd that a lot of people thought they had a chance. I doubt even Manly would've won against the side Uni put out @ Uni.

All good

I think it is a credit to Parra that a lot of people thought we could pull off an upset ( I was one of them)

T

turnovertwopasses

Sorry didn't want to come off as being a dick to Parra just found it odd that a lot of people thought they had a chance. I doubt even Manly would've won against the side Uni put out @ Uni.
Manly and Uni are two professional clubs miles ahead of everyone else

B

BellyTwoBlues

We got a lesson yesterday from the Students, and we're disappointed no question. We'll lick our wounds, and come back harder next week against the best side in the comp.

But we'll certainly have a crack and won't die wondering.

I guess the indication of how far we have come is that we had the belief in ourselves that we were going to throw down some challenges to the Premiers. There certainly was some sore Uni boys last night. Look forward to meeting them again in Round 16 at Death Valley

Intruder

Dave Cowper (27)
No one is yet to mention the impressive victory by the Highlanders over an improving Penrith outfit last week. Any reports on the game ?

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
What's Uni's team going to be post-Super Rugby? Are Rebels playing Shute Shield?

1. Tilse
2. Latu
3. Ryan/Talakai
4. Heslop
5. Boiden
6. Dennis
7. Hickey
8. McCutcheon
9. Gordon
10. Roberts
11. Betham?
12. Carter
13. Inman?
14. English
15. Kingston

What's happened to Winton and Dyer?

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
What's Uni's team going to be post-Super Rugby? Are Rebels playing Shute Shield?

1. Tilse
2. Latu
3. Ryan/Talakai
4. Heslop
5. Boiden
6. Dennis
7. Hickey
8. McCutcheon
9. Gordon
10. Roberts
11. Betham?
12. Carter
13. Inman?
14. English
15. Kingston

What's happened to Winton and Dyer?

I don't think they are, we all wish they were.

Gibbo

Ron Walden (29)
No one is yet to mention the impressive victory by the Highlanders over an improving Penrith outfit last week. Any reports on the game ?
Match reports from the five matches played will be up on our site ASAP. Our players write them so they come through on Tuesday/Wednesday. It was a good day though all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.